Allwood Timberline tiny house can be easily customized to function as primary residence. Compact home features 483 square feet with customizable amenities including kitchen, bathroom and storage.
The Timberline includes 354 square foot floor area and a 129 square foot loft. Options include an extended roof and additional windows.
The cabin is energy efficient with extra thick 2-3/4 inch thick walls with dual T&G wind block and optional insulation kits.
Tiny home kit requires approximately three days to assemble. Installation is available upon request.
Product features include:
- Crafted from durable, dense grain and slow grown timber.
- Nordic Spruce wall planks, roof and floor boards.
- Pre assembled gables.
- Pre hung and glazed doors and windows.
- Includes all nails, screws, door locks, and handles.
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Roofing and foundation materials (including cinder blocks) not included.