- AllwoodOutlet.com Lillevilla Garden Cabin installation
- Allwood Ranger Kit Cabin | 259 SQF + 168 SQF Loft Customer Online Reviews
- Tiny Masonry Cook Stove for Heating, Cooking, Hot Water
- wood core profiling
- Snowboard , ski board wood core cnc sanding
- How To Tie a Fender to Your Boat [Dock Like A Pro]
- Building Skis - Shaggy's Copper Country Skis
- 2011 Nordica Fire Arrow 74 Skis Review from skis.com
- Liquid Force BOB & BOB Grind Wakeboard
- Folding Door System
The Allwood Nordica is a spacious cabin that provides year-round comfort at a reasonable price.
The Nordica features 2-3/4″ thick walls with high R ratio and dual T&G wind block for insulation. Options include adding windows with double glazing, an extended roof, and various insulation options.
The 191 square feet floor area with a 95 square feet loft provides ample space for added amenities like kitchen, bathroom, and additional storage.
Nordica takes approximately two days to assemble. Installation is available upon request.
Product features include:
- Durable, dense grain and slow grown Nordic Spruce wall planks, floor boards and roof
- Pre-hung doors
- Glazed windows
- Pre-assembled gables
- Includes nails, screws, handles, fixings, and door lock
- Easy to follow instructions.
Roofing and foundation materials are not included. Foundation materials would include supporting components such as cinder blocks under timbers. The estimated cost for roofing and foundation materials is approximately $350 to $600 depending on the type of roof and foundation.
- Inside floor area: 191 sq ft; Loft area: 95 sq ft
- Wall thickness: 2-3/4″ (70 mm); dual T&G pattern
- Ridge height: 11′ 6″
- Floor, roof and ceiling boards thickness: 23/32″