The Allwood Eagle Vista is a unique house kit providing 1336 square feet of living space. The spacious cabin can be customized to function as primary residence, or can be used for recreation, as an office or as a stand-alone retail space.
The Eagle Vista features 2-3/4″ thick walls with dual T&G wind block and optional insulation kits for year-round use. Optional features include additional windows and an extended roof.
Product features include:
- Wall planks, floor boards and roof milled from dense grain and durable Nordic Spruce
- Pre-hung doors and glazed glass windows
- Pre-assembled gables
- Includes all nails, screws, handles, fixings and door locks
- Easy to follow instructions
Foundation and roofing materials not included. Foundation materials include cinder blocks or other foundational support situated under the house timbers. The estimated cost for roofing and foundational materials ranges from $650 to $1,200 depending on the selection of roofing and foundation materials.
Due to the size and height of the structure, professional installation is recommended. Installation is available upon request.
House features include:
- Inside Floor Area: 1336 sq ft (657 sq ft downstairs plus 679 sq ft upstairs floor space)
- Wall thickness: 2-3/4″ (70 mm); dual T&G pattern
- Floor, ceiling and roof board thickness: 23/32″
- Ridge height: 16′ 7″
- Slope of roof: 11 degrees